Good morning from Maine the place it definitely felt like winter this week. We had snow flurries each morning and a few afternoons this week. My bike driving has grow to be an indoor exercise. And all of the leaves have fallen from the timber apart from some cussed oak leaves.
This week my faculty was 100% distant, once more. While I really feel comfy educating on-line I do know that lots of my colleagues and readers right here do not feel the identical method. If you’ve got a query for me about educating on-line courses, please be happy to electronic mail me.
As I do each week, I’ve compiled a listing of the most well-liked posts of the week. Take a glance and see if there’s one thing fascinating and useful in it for you.
These have been the week’s hottest posts:
Professional Development Opportunities
Through Practical Ed Tech I’m at the moment providing two on-demand studying alternatives:
- More than 300 of you’ve got participated in a Practical Ed Tech course or webinar this yr. Those registrations assist maintain Free Technology for Teachers and Practical Ed Tech going. I could not do it with out you!
- Pixton EDU is a superb device for creating comics and storyboards.
- Wakelet is a superb device for making collections of sources, recording video, and extra!
- GAT Labs provides an amazing, free information to utilizing Google Workspaces in on-line school rooms.
Other Places to Follow Me:
- The Practical Ed Tech Newsletter comes out each Sunday night/ Monday morning. It options my favourite tip of the week and the week’s hottest posts from Free Technology for Teachers.
- My YouTube channel has greater than 30,000 subscribers watching my quick tutorial movies on a wide selection of edtech instruments.
- I’ve been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for 13 years.
- The Free Technology for Teachers Facebook web page options new and previous posts from this weblog all through the week.
- And for those who’re inquisitive about my life outdoors of schooling, you possibly can comply with me on Instagram or Strava.