Every internet-connected laptop computer, server, and gadget presents a possibility for a hacker to infiltrate and compromise your group. Having a sturdy cyber-resilience plan for your group is as elementary as having a advertising and marketing, monetary, and enterprise technique plan.
If you might be grappling with the far-reaching enterprise implications of this actuality, you could attend CyberSecure, MIT Technology Review’s inaugural digital occasion on the enterprise of cyber danger. This two-day digital occasion consists of periods on learn how to forestall and reply to ransomware, stand as much as nation-state hackers, and construct a cyber-resilient group.
Our lineup of knowledgeable audio system consists of:
- Alissa Abdullah (Dr. Jay), deputy chief safety officer at Mastercard
- Ben Buchanan, creator of The Hacker and the State: Cyber Attacks and the New Normal of Geopolitics and director of the CyberAI Project at Georgetown University Center for Security and Emerging Technology
- Edna Conway, VP of Global Security, Risk & Compliance for Microsoft’s Azure Platform
- Jamil Farshchi, chief data safety officer at Equifax
- Herbert Lin, senior analysis scholar at the Stanford University Center for International Security and Cooperation
- MK Palmore, discipline chief safety officer at Palo Alto Networks
- Nils Puhlmann, chief belief & safety officer at TripActions and cofounder of the Cloud Security Alliance
Don’t miss this chance to listen to from consultants on the forefront of cybersecurity as they share finest practices so you’ll be able to keep forward of cyber threats. Purchase your ticket to CyberSafe immediately.